Wednesday, March 19, 2008

American Idol: Fast Forward

I don't know about anyone else, but I found myself fast forwarding through the last half of several performances last night on American Idol. Thank you DVR; you are very convenient.

Amanda Overrated...Overmyer. Whatever. I don't think I missed anything because she sounds exactly the same no matter how many times she says "back in the U.S.S.R"

Kristy Lee Cook. I was literally going nuts because she was singing one note wrong in the chorus EVERY TIME. In her interview she said she didn't really know any Beatles songs. I don't trust people who don't know any Beatles songs.

David Cook. I didn't realize until just now that he and Kristi shared a last name. Confusing. Good thing Kristy will be gone tonight. Back to David. I want to get on board with him because I like his voice. But I CANNOT handle his personality and the fact that he thinks he's sooooo good. Also, I usually love when people take their guitars out with them. He didn't even play his last night. I doubt it was even plugged in and yet he was pretending that he was the one playing the great riffs. Not even.

Chikeze. I had my finger on the FF button before he even started singing. The harmonica pushed me over the edge. Done.

Ramiele. I barely remember that she's on there most of the time and I always get really bored when she's singing. Sorry Ramiele.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I always love your run down of American Idol!

Rocia said...

amen.

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Kera said...

i just can't handle when brooke white opens her mouth to talk when the judges are TRYING to give her input. Sure she has a talent but zip it sweety pie.

•stephanie• said...

your AI recaps/opinions are "spot on."

"amanda overrated" LOL.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.