I don't usually participate in the tag thing, but it's always fun to brag about the hubby
1.Where did you meet? Up at Ricks… need I say more.
2.How long did you date before you got married? 5 months and 16 days.
3.How long have you been married? 7 years
4.What does he do that surprises you? Reads me like a book
5.What is your favorite feature of his? 3 way tie: His height, smile and baby blue eyes.
6.What's your favorite quality of his? He is the most genuine guy I know... a close second is how thoughtful he is.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Love
8.What is his favorite color? Blue
9.What is his favorite food? Italian
10.What is his favorite sport? I don’t think he has a favorite… golfing, basketball, baseball, football, hunting
11.When and where was your first kiss? The day we got married. You don’t believe me? Well at least it wasn’t on our first date… technically.
12.Favorite thing to do as a couple? I plead the 5th… refer to next question.
13.Do you have any children? Shayla, Kyler and coming soon, baby Leah.
14.Does he have a hidden talent? I don’t consider it a talent because it scares the living daylights out of me, but one of these days his need for speed is going to pay off when he races in the Baja 1000.
15. How old is he? 29
16. Who said I love you first? Me. I couldn’t help myself.
17. What is his favorite type of music? country followed by alternative
18. What do you admire most about him? 1) He’s an incredible Dad and 2) he always manages to see the best in people and downplay the negative stuff... especially in his wife (which is really convenient).
19. Do you think he will read this? Yes
I tag Jocelyn... yes, you. Don't complain, just do it. And Rocia.