Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I have a very serious question

What is with Ed's skimpy shorts? I'm watching last night's episode of the bachelorette right now and I can't even take him seriously with those tiny green... what are they supposed to be? Let him go Jillian! He may look like Denny Ducett, but he's just not. Also, I love how Jillian keeps talking about how thoughtful it was of him to fly his parents to Hawaii. As if it wasn't the producers idea, and on their dime. I sure hope the "very private" messages from the final three help her make the right choice.

8 comments:

Colby and Samantha said...

haha! I know those shorts were ridiculous! Colby was like "why is there a gay guy on this show?" I'm still trying to figure out if it was a joke or what.

Michelle said...

True, true all of that. Did you see the outtake at the end where it showed him taking off his pants and showing her the green shorts. Hilarious. He is totally Denny Ducett, reincarnated.

britney said...

Amen! I think he's gay .... just a thought.

Woods: said...

Agreed. Hated the shorts. Like Reid better. BUT, I adore Kiptyn and hope she picks him. Thanks for posting what we were all thinking! :)

jocelyn said...

i think ed has bigger issues to worry about than the short shorts...

Brooke said...

I will die if she picks Ed!! I could not believe that she actually acted like she liked the shorts. Also, did you notice all of the other wardrobe changes for Ed in the show? HORRIBLE!! I like Kiptyn, but I wish she would have kept Reid too. Maybe I am not too sure about Jillian's taste in men.

Rocia said...

i kind of like the shorter shorts....i'm serious. i'm thinking of making emerson buy a pair. pretty much jillian has a severe potty mouth and is gross.

Jamie said...

I have a serious question: why haven't you updated your blog in five years?!