Friday, August 15, 2008

Santa Cruz

Once Daddy FINALLY came home from Tonga, we went on a day trip to Santa Cruz. It was so much fun! We got on a steam train and rode through the redwoods to the boardwalk. The kids had a blast and it was definitely one of our funnest trips in the Bay area so far.

"Choo Choo!"

We had just gone on a little roller coaster before the kids got on the whale ride. Zach taught Kyler to put his hands up in the air while we were on the roller coaster, so of course he thought that's what you were supposed to do on all the rides.


There was soooo much good food on the boardwalk. Maybe because it was all deep fried. The twinkies were (unfortunately) my favorite.




1 comment:

Mindy said...

It's fun little things like this that make me wish I didn't live in IF! I just keep telling myself that "Idaho Falls is the best kept secret." Remeber when we really believed that? If it wasn't for family I could totally leave this little secret behind! :) Has Shayla started kindergarten yet?